Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF USTOOZ.COM (ALSO REFERRED TO HEREIN AS “USTOOZ.COM”); COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED THROUGHOUT USTOOZ.COM GOVERNING YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH USTOOZ.COM
- The Customer constitutes and appoints UStoOZ.com. acting through any of its authorized persons as true and lawful agent for the receipt and opening of mail, the performance of customs clearance, preparation of shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such to the extent allowed by law for the specific purposes enumerated in this section, including without limitation preparation of a certificate of origin, an SED, air/way bill or any other document required to ship merchandise to The Customer.
- UStoOZ.com is provided solely for the use of current and potential UStoOZ.com customers to interact with UStoOZ.com and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose.
- The Customer gives full consent to UStoOZ.com. to email any promotional or account related offers. If the Customer would like to be removed from the mailing list, please contact us.
- In consideration for using UStoOZ.com., the Customer must provide and maintain certain, current, complete, and accurate information about the Customer’s or its representatives when prompted to do so by UStoOZ.com company representatives. In the event that any information provided by you during your original registration or in your "My Account" is inaccurate, UStoOZ.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account immediately if the correct information is not provided expeditiously.
- The Customer acknowledges that he or she has a duty and is solely liable to provide all information required by United States' laws and regulations as well as maintaining all records as required under the customs or other government agency laws.
- The Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account information as well as any and all activities that occur in association with the Customer account. The Customer must notify UStoOZ.com immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. UStoOZ.com must be notified, in writing, of a breach of security. The Customer will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service through your account. UStoOZ.com shall not be responsible for any damage(s) from errors or omissions arising from the Customers providing false or incorrect information or for failing to provide all accurate and necessary information.
- Upon your request, UStoOZ.com will ship all packages to the address you registered with UStoOZ.com. No packages will be shipped until all shipping charges and storage costs (if any) have been paid and all applicable documentation has been approved. UStoOZ.com will not ship your packages to another transportation entity
- For legal protection of the company UStoOZ.com and it's Customers, UStoOZ.com reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to The Customers. WE INSPECT ALL PACKAGES UPON ARRIVAL TO USTOOZ.COM WAREHOUSES.
- UStoOZ.com is not responsible for the actual shipping carrier service chosen by the Customer (FedEx, USPS, etc.). The Customer is subject to all terms and conditions of selected shipping service (USPS, FedEx, etc.). The Customer is responsible for ensuring that all packages can be shipped due to its size and volume (dimensional weight and actual weight). Any problem with a received package must be reported within 10 days of delivery.
- Use of UStoOZ.com is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping. The Customer agrees not to use UStoOZ.com for illegal purposes or to ship prohibited or restricted materials; or to interfere or disrupt networks connected to UStoOZ.com or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of UStoOZ.com or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to UStoOZ.com through password mining or any other means; or harass or interfere with another Customers’ use. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in suspension or cancellation without notice.
- UStoOZ.com does not ship to any of the following countries: Algeria; Cuba; Iran; Myanmar; Nigeria; North Korea; Sudan; Syria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Vatican City; Laos; Libya; Vanuatu; Yemen.
- The Customer is solely responsible for declaring the correct value of each package for the purpose of excise, duty and tax payments. Additionally, the Customer is responsible for declaring customs duty in his or her own country and all shipping charges (even if assessed later by carrier); said duty or charges are in addition to the fees earned by UStoOZ.com for its package/mail forwarding service. UStoOZ.com does not guarantee delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the country to which they are sent or U.S. export regulations. It is the responsibility of the Customer to comply with all regulations for their shipments. The Customer is solely responsible for any penalties issued by Customs authorities. For any package or consolidated package that has a total declared value of $2,500 USD or more, the Customer is responsible for completing the AES (Automated Electronic Shipment documents). UStoOZ.com will not and does not provide this paperwork.
- The Customer shall make payments for postage and deposit payments from his/her own account(s), the account must be under the same name as the UStoOZ.com account. The Customer must be over the age of 18 years to use the service. UStoOZ.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account. The Customer is required to provide copy of two valid identification documents and notarized Form 1583 for any person who made payment or is listed on UStoOZ.com account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example multiple accounts all paid from the same PayPal account). Existing users also can't add their name to other accounts. All payments are processed via Stripe.com.
- UStoOZ.com will not accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery). UStoOZ.com will not accept delivery of goods that are prohibited or goods that are clearly damaged. Any such deliveries will be refused and returned to sender. UStoOZ.com will not accept delivery to anyone on your behalf unless the delivery is addressed to your personalized mailbox.
- UStoOZ.com may terminate your use of UStoOZ.com at any time and effective immediately, at UStoOZ.com’s sole discretion. If the Customer fails to conform to these Terms and Conditions. UStoOZ.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of UStoOZ.com. Should you object to any of these terms and conditions, your specific recourse is to immediately discontinue use of UStoOZ.com and notify UStoOZ.com of your termination of use. Upon termination of your use of UStoOZ.com, your right to use UStoOZ.com will cease immediately. After cancellation or termination of the use of UStoOZ.com, UStoOZ.com reserves the right to 1. Charge you standard rates for mail or packages that still arrive under your name, or 2. Return the items to sender or destroy them.
- UStoOZ.com allows for CONSOLIDATION OF PACKAGES. UStoOZ.com is not responsible for missing content of any package due to the consolidation request and without demonstrable proof of what was received. UStoOZ.com reserves the right to remove all catalogs during consolidation.
- The Customer must immediately notify UStoOZ.com in case an incorrect package is received. UStoOZ.com will reimburse the Customer for shipping to the correct address. If we contact the Customer regarding receipt of a mis-shipped or incorrect package; the Customer is obligated to report all specific information as to what was received. In the event that it is verified that a wrong item was received, and the Customer will not forward the item, we reserve the right to suspend and/or close Customer’s account.
- In the event of lost or damaged packages, please use your account to file a claim. All claims for lost or damaged packages must be reported to UStoOZ.com within 10 days after receiving the package. The recipient is required to provide value either by invoice. Any claims that are filed, but deemed invalid, will be charged a minimum of $5.00 cost for UStoOZ.com expenses for investigating.
- UStoOZ.com shall have a general lien on any and all property (and documents relating thereto) of the Customer, in its possession, custody or control, for all claims for charges, expenses or advances accrued by or incurred by UStoOZ.com in connection with any forwarding service provided to the Customer and if such claim remains unsatisfied for 90 days UStoOZ.com may sell at public auction or private sale, without further notice to the Customer, the goods, wares and/or merchandise, as may be necessary to satisfy such lien. UStoOZ.com shall apply the net proceeds of such sale to the payment of the amount due to UStoOZ.com. The Customer shall be liable for any balances or deficiencies in the net sales proceeds to pay the amount owed to UStoOZ.com.
- All packages are shipped on a limited liability basis. In no event shall UStoOZ.com’s aggregate liability exceed $100 per shipment. In no event shall UStoOZ.com be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including lost profits) due to the performance of UStoOZ.com.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold UStoOZ.com harmless from any and all claims, including legal fees incurred defending against any claims, from third parties arising out of the transmission of the package/mail sent by the Customer through UStoOZ.com.
- UStoOZ.com shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure, as used herein meaning acts of God, fire, flood, or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions, ore restrictions of an governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable control of UStoOZ.com.
- The Customer represents and warrants to UStoOZ.com that neither the Customer, nor any person acting on its behalf is a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No. 13,224 – Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism. This order can be reviewed at 66 Fed Reg. 34,777.
USTOOZ.COM MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF USTOOZ.COM WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible and flammable items including paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polishes, etc.
- Pressurized materials such as hair spray, shaving cream, or spray cans of any type and hazardous materials such as fuels, chemicals, or explosives.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their components and parts, including military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips, and rail systems), ammunition, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night vision goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, and surveillance equipment. We will NOT ship articles that can be used as a weapon.
- Agricultural products such as plants, seeds, fruit, and nuts.
- Perishable foods of any type are prohibited.
- Animals and products made with animal fur are prohibited in most countries.
- Alcohol of any quantity, tobacco and nicotine products of any kind, including e-cigarettes and their components.
- Cash, currency, money orders, credit and debit cards (including prepaid cards), bullion and precious metals, cashiers' checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps and coins, lottery tickets, or gambling devices and paraphernalia.
- Jewelry and precious stones are restricted to some countries and only insurable up to a maximum of $500. Any shipments of jewelry in excess of the $500 carriage limit will be uninsured and the The Customer assumes all risk of loss above such limit.
- Prescription medications are prohibited.
- Pornography is prohibited in most countries.